As a parent, you understand providing the financial resources for your children to attend private school represents a significant investment.
As your partner, Legacy has a proud history of assisting mission-aligned families in affording a Legacy education for their students in grades Kindergarten through 12.
Legacy awards over $350,000 of need-based Tuition Assistance annually. Of the families applying for Tuition Assistance, 58% receive some level of assistance.
Legacy does not provide tuition assistance for academic, athletic ability or fine arts ability. Legacy does not provide merit scholarships of any kind.
Click HERE to access more information about the Legacy Tuition Assistance Program.
Applying for Tuition Assistance – Beginning December 15, 2018
- During the Online Application process, click the “Financial Aid” link to complete the application.
- If you have completed the Online Application process and did not apply at that time, please contact Cheri Mosley at 214.619.5869 for instructions.
- Log in to FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb)
- Choose “FACTS” from the left-side menu
- Click “Apply for Grant & Aid”
- Create an account if you are applying for the first time
- Log in if you have an account
- Complete the application