Talent Show 2018
Talent Show Auditions – Tuesday, October 23 – auditions begin at 4:00 PM
Talent Show Dress Rehearsal – Wednesday, November 14 – rehearsal begins at 3:30 PM
Talent Show – Thursday, November 15 – Show begins at 7:00 pm. Students are to be in their assigned places by 6:30 PM.
- Any LCA K through 8th grade student, parent, or staff member may participate in the talent show.
- Each act has a 5-minute time limit. This includes getting on and off stage.
- You must sign up for an audition time. Auditions will be held in the LPAC in the Upper School after school on Tuesday, October 23. To sign up, CLICK HERE! Audition signup will close on Monday, October 22.
- Failure to be present for your audition will result in disqualification.
- You must have your act well prepared at the audition time. No Excuses!
- A panel of judges will select the top acts that will be participating in the talent show.
- All costumes must be modest and appropriate for being on stage in front of an audience.
- Students can only participate in ONE act in the talent show.
- Students who are singing MUST sing with accompaniment tracks only or have an accompanist. We want to hear YOUR voice, not someone else. (Label all CD’s with your name and track number of your song or email an MP3 file to April Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.) Students may also sing a cappella.
- If you are chosen to be in the talent show, there will be a required rehearsal on Wednesday, November 14 beginning at 4:00 pm. This is mandatory!
Audition results will be sent out on Friday, October 26 via a parent e-mail.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Rodriguez at email@example.com.