Last Year's Winning Designs
Calling all artists! This year Legacy is hosting it's annual Christmas Card Student Art Contest. The winning design will be featured on the cover of this year’s Christmas card, which is mailed to all Legacy families, staff, grandparents, and alumni.
Students from all grades are encouraged to enter. Artwork must be original and student-created (no parent artwork or assistance, please).
The deadline for submissions is Thursday, November 5. Submissions may be turned in at the South Campus front desk or emailed to email@example.com.
Break out your art supplies and Christmas tunes and put your skills to the test!
Entry Guidelines & Judging Criteria
- Media: Drawings, paintings, and digital designs* will be accepted
- Size & Orientation: Landscape orientation. Dimension should fit a 5×7 card when scaled.
- Creative Idea/Visual Message: Christ-centered Christmas idea that is unique, expressive, and appropriate
- Accuracy of Drawing: Objects are drawn with correct perspective, proportion, and shape
- Use of Space: Entire area is used and composition is arranged well
- Colors: Solid, bright, contrasting to produce unity and will print well
*Digital Design File Requirements:
- Canvas Size: 7in wide x 5in tall (504px x 360px)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: 0.125 on all sides
- File type: JPEG, PDF or PNG along with the original art file (.ai, .psd, or .indd)