Office of Communication & Marketing
The Office of Communication & Marketing exists to support the mission of Legacy Christian Academy and to communicate to the LCA community that mission by supporting all school-related events and projects. We strive to provide timely communication related to special events, to inform the community of positive news that is school-related, and to keep the LCA community informed on school-wide information. We are intentional about the way we communicate and being a good steward of the resources that God has blessed us with. There are policies in place to be sure that we communicate effectively and with good stewardship in mind. We also have policies in place for the proper use of the LCA crest and the LC athletic logo. Please take some time to read over the Marketing Policy if you need to communicate to the LCA community regarding an event.
If you need to use either logo or have questions about Communication & Marketing, please contact Carly.Engibous@legacyca.com or call 469.633.1330 extension 242.
There are many ways that we communicate with the LCA community.
- LCA e-Newsletter (sent on Friday afternoon)
- Facebook www.facebook.com/LegacyChristian
- Twitter: @LCANewsNow
- YouTube: LCANewsNow
- Life@Legacy Magazine (published twice a year; summer & winter)
- Monitors - one at the south entrance and one at the west entrance
- Marquee - fronts on Legacy Drive
- Posters - for special events we place posters on the doors at every entrance to the school
- Postcards - mailed to the home address on file