Click here for the schedule of events!
We need your help showing our HEARTfelt thanks! #LCALovesOurTeachers
Click here to volunteer for Lattes with Love- Hot Drink Delivery.
Click here to volunteer for Meals & Favorites Baskets.
Click here for Teacher's Favorite Things List.
Click here for Heart Stationary.
The Legacy Christian Academy Fine Arts department will present “Peter Pan the Musical” April 21-22, 2017. Peter Pan will be the first show in the new LCA performing arts center! With every production a great deal of time and work is required from the student-actors, along with the large expense of royalties, set, costumes, etc. that are part of creating the production. We would like to offer you the opportunity to advertise your business and become a very valuable sponsor for this production. The program is a full-page, color program. Over 1000 programs will be distributed during the two performances.
Legacy Christian Academy family members who want to honor their favorite cast or crew member may purchase a program ad for half price of the business sponsorship ads. This is a perfect way to say “Great Job” “Break a Leg” or “We are so proud of you”. You may add a picture and personalize the ad with your own special message.
FEES/ARTWORK DUE BY MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2017.
HAVE QUESTIONS? EMAIL AMANDA SOLOMON
Peter Pan the Musical is coming soon! Would you like to be a part of the Peter Pan Crew? LCA Parents, Grandparents and Upper School Students, we want YOU!
Click here for a list of positions & to apply!
Two ways to order portraits….
- Click here to download, print, and fill out the order form then simply return with payment to the photographer on picture day.
- To order online by credit card, click here. When prompted, enter LCA’s School Code: 1617-0079. A confirmation email will be sent confirming your order has been received. No further action is required.
Please note: All orders are to be submitted to the photographer on picture day. All school portraits are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Please contact Candi Gartner, Legacy Extended Care Director, at email@example.com to check space availability.
LEGACY EXTENDED CARE (LEC) REGISTRATION
Legacy families may register below to reserve one of 35 spots exclusively available to Legacy students enrolled in Early Education through Grade 4.
Tuition & Billing Information
- Annual LEC fee of $3,050 is billed monthly, August-May, in 10 equal installments through Renweb.
- Statements e-mailed on the 1st of each month and payments due to LCA by the 20th, either by check or paid online in Renweb.
- $100 registration fee to enroll in the program. This will be applied to the first month tuition in August.
- Withdrawal in writing by 5th of the preceding month to not be charged on the 1st of the month.
- Late pick up fee - $5 after the 1st minute, $1 for each additional minute.
- $25 per day Drop In fee, pending available space – requires a 48-hour advance notice, with a maximum of 5 drop-ins allowed before enrollment in LEC is required.
- Monthly fees are due regardless of attendance.
Extended Care Hours of Operation
- Extended Care is available from 2:30-6:00p.m.
- Early Dismissal days until 4:00
- Extended Care will NOT be available when students are not in school, including inclement weather days.
For more information, please contact: