Christmas Card Student Art Contest
Calling all artists! This year Legacy is hosting a Christmas Card Student Art Contest. The winning design will be featured on the cover of this year’s Christmas card, which is mailed to all Legacy families, staff, grandparents, and alumni.
Students from all grades are encouraged to enter. Artwork must be original and student-created (no parent artwork or assistance, please). The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, November 8. Submissions may be turned in at the South Campus front desk or emailed to email@example.com.
Break out your art supplies and Christmas tunes and put your skills to the test!
Entry Guidelines & Judging Criteria
- Media: Drawings, paintings, and digital designs* will be accepted
- Size & Orientation: Landscape orientation. Dimension should fit a 5x7 card when scaled.
- Creative Idea/Visual Message: Christ-centered Christmas idea that is unique, expressive, and appropriate
- Accuracy of Drawing: Objects are drawn with correct perspective, proportion, and shape
- Use of Space: Entire area is used and composition is arranged well
- Colors: Solid, bright, contrasting to produce unity and will print well
*Digital Design File Requirements:
- Canvas Size: 7in wide x 5in tall (504px x 360px)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: 0.125 on all sides
- File type: JPEG, PDF or PNG along with the original art file (.ai, .psd, or .indd)
Legacy Christian Academy offers students a college preparatory education; central to that education is fine arts. 100% of students in Pre-K through grade 10 participate in a fine arts course, and many upperclassmen continue with their fine art study. For the latest information on Legacy fine arts, subscribe today. For more information on Legacy, visit our admissions page.
Choose groups to clone to: