The Wait Pool at LCA
You’ve completed the admissions policy at LCA and you’ve been accepted to our wait pool. Now what?
Wait pools begin once all priority admission seats have been awarded. Qualified students have the opportunity to remain in consideration for the Spring and Rolling Admission dates, should seats become available. When additional seats become available, all wait pool candidates are individually reconsidered for enrollment. Priority is given to children of faculty and staff and siblings of current students.
Please note we always encourage students to remain in the wait pool if we have not been able to offer them admission in the current enrollment year. Our admissions staff will be in touch as the next application cycle opens to confirm your family’s intent to remain in the wait pool should space become available. Updated academic and behavior records will be required.
Details of LCA’s Wait Pool Policy
While space may become available anytime throughout the school year due to life changes (moving, etc), there are key time frames to note in the wait pool process.
- February – The enrollment change period for current families for the upcoming school year ends in January. Wait pool families can typically expect to be notified of grade-level openings beginning in February for the upcoming year.
- March – The first tuition payment for the upcoming school year is due in early March. Grade-level openings may also occur immediately following the first tuition payment cycle.
Please note that our standard acceptance dates are as follows, although wait pool candidates may be enrolled at any given time based on space availability.
- Priority Acceptance (applicants that have completed the admissions process by December 15)
- January 15: Pre-K 3-Kindergarten
- February 15: 1st-12th Grade
- Standard Acceptance
- March 31
- April 1: Rolling acceptance as space is available
Please contact the Admissions team at email@example.com for any wait pool questions or needs.