We hope that our LCA families are staying safe and warm and pray for God's provision over each of you.
If your family has been negatively impacted by the recent winter storms, LCA Cares and we’re here to help. This ministry is supported by our Parent Teacher Fellowship.
For those in need:
- Business Directory: Whether you are looking for services or you would like to promote your business to other LCA families, please visit our Business Directory
- Meal/Care Packages: Do you need food or other necessities? Let us know how our community can bless you with a food or care package.
- Warm or Quiet Spaces: Has your home been damaged in the storm and do you need a warm or quiet space to stay or work?
For those who would like to help:
- List your business in our LCA Business Directory
- Sign up to provide Food or Care Packages
- Sign up to provide Warm or Quiet Spaces
Do you have a prayer request? Please email any specific prayer needs to the PTF Prayer Ministry Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us in daily prayer time at 1:09 pm through the end of February. We ask that you pray specifically for those impacted by the recent winter storms and those that are battling COVID-19.
Joshua 1:9…We’re Stronger Together!