Love Does...Because Love Did
Legacy Christian Academy is excited to announce Love Does Month, our March Month of Service. This year, we’re partnering with Grace Bridge ministries to serve our local community and international ministries in Uganda. Throughout the month, we’ll host a variety of service opportunities that will engage our entire campus, including LCA students, faculty and staff, parents, grandparents, and alumni!
Let’s be DOERS of the Word because love did!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16
Listing of Events:
- 3/1/21: LCA food drive and personal care items drive starts
- 3/16-19: Upper School Revive Week
- 3/16: Upper School Students Service Project
- 3/15-31: LCA Volunteers at GraceBridge Frisco Retail Store, Tap Here to Volunteer
- 3/20/21: LCA Volunteers at Grace Bridge Celina Food Distribution Center Food distribution, Tap Here to Volunteer
- 3/25/21: LCA Food Packing Project on South Campus
- 3/25/21: LCA Personal Care Item Pack on North Campus
- 3/26/21: Laps of Love Fun Run
- 3/27/21: Campus-wide “Service Saturday” at Grace Bridge Resale, Tap Here to Volunteer
- 4/1/21: LCA Worship Night
Collection Drive | March 1-31
Join us as we support Grace Bridge by providing much-needed necessities for families in need in North Texas. Collection bins are located in the foyer areas on both the North and South Campus from March 1-31. Items have been assigned to each grade level. For a list of items click here. Let’s be a blessing to our fellow North Texans and fill the bins!
Learn about Legacy's partnership with Grace Bridge Ministries