Year-End Retrieve and Return
UPDATED: Friday, May 15
Retrieve and Return will now be a drive-up event ONLY. To ensure the safety and health of our entire community, all buildings are closed to outside guests. Parents, guardians, or students will NOT be allowed inside the school buildings. All families still need to reserve a time slot using the Signup Genius links below. For complete details and Signup Genius links for Grades 1-10,
- Drive-up ONLY: to ensure the safety and health of our entire community, Retrieve and Return will be drive-up only event
- Buildings Closed: All buildings are closed to outside guests during Retrieve and Return. Parents, guardians, or students will NOT be allowed inside the school buildings.
- Reserve Time Slot: All families still need to reserve a time slot using the Signup Genius listed below:
- Drive-up Protocol:
- Grades 1-8: Drive-up procedures will follow the standard car-line protocol for your particular student (LS on east side, MS on west side). Please have your carline tagline visible to help expedite the process. If you have a student in both LS and MS you will need to stop at each location.
- Grades 9-10: Pickup location will be outside the Commons entrance door; please follow normal carline procedure to arrive for Retrieve & Return
- Non-Classroom Items: If you have any of the following items to retrieve or return, you will need to make an additional stop at the west entrance to check the items in with the appropriate department:
- IT equipment
- Athletic gear
- Band equipment
When you arrive at the west entrance, please pull into one of the designated parking spots and either notify a staff member or call the main school number (469-633-1330) to let us know you are here so we can come visit you at your car.
- Speed & Safety: For both efficiency and safety, we ask that you do not exit your car at any time. We will come to you. We also ask that you please help us keep the lines moving efficiently. We wish we didn’t have to ask, but we need to request no long goodbye’s or visits.
- Call 469-633-1330: Forgot Something? If you find later that you forgot something, please call 469-633-1330, and we will make arrangements to assist you.
- Missing or Items NOT Returned: All school-owned items, including textbooks and athletic equipment, not returned by Tuesday, May 26 will receive charges billed on your FACTS Incidental Account, and grades will not be released until fees are paid.
- Questions? Email email@example.com for further information.