Zoom Virtual Backgrounds
The Eagle Nation has gone virtual and is working from home to protect our community from the spread of COVID-19. We hope these LCA Zoom backgrounds brighten your days with a bit of extra Eagle spirit. We're thinking of you and your loved ones and grateful for the opportunity to bring our campus to you.
- Right-click on any of the images below and choose “Save Image As” to save it to your computer.
- Open the Zoom desktop application. Click on your profile picture in the top righthand corner. Then select “Check for Updates” to make sure you have the most current version. Close the application and restart it for the changes to take effect. (If you're new to Zoom, you can download it here.)
- When you start or enter a meeting, click the up arrow next to “Stop Video” and select “Choose Virtual Background.”
- Click the “+” next to “Choose Virtual Background” to upload your image.
- Uncheck the “Mirror my video” box option under Video Settings.
Notes & Tips
Make sure to position yourself against a solid-colored background. (Note: Higher quality cameras result in a better virtual background effect.) Please refer to the Zoom Help Center if you experience any issues.