The Legacy Annual Fund
Every Gift Counts. Every Year.
Your Participation Matters.
Since 1999, members of the Legacy Christian Academy community have joined together to give generously to further the mission and vision of the school. The Stronger Together Fund is Legacy Christian Academy’s Annual Fund, which raises critical funds to support LCA’s mission above and beyond that which tuition and fees covers. The Stronger Together Fund primarily supports the following areas:
- People: Tuition Assistance, Benevolence Funds, Christmas Blessing, Faculty Development Fund, Biblical Worldview Training, etc.
- Programs: Fine Arts, Athletics, Technology, etc.
- Plant: Security Enhancements, Facility Renovations, etc.
When you support LCA, you are playing a key role in partnering with us to create strong leaders with biblical convictions.
Why do we need an Annual Fund?
Tuition: Mission Critical Funds
Everything an LCA student needs to receive an excellent education
Annual Fund: Enrichments and Enhancements
Educational experiences above and beyond what can be provided by tuition alone
We invite you to join with us!
- Every Gift: Give to the Annual Fund to see your donation impact every LCA student
- Every Family: Let’s maximize our impact this year by reaching 100% participation
- Every Year: Your annual contribution is essential to furthering LCA’s impact on every student. Donations are tax-deductible.
For more information about how the CARES Act provides you with new opportunities to increase your tax-deductibility and give to worthy causes like LCA, click here.