Orders, Forms, & Registrations
Athletic Forms: Upper & Middle School
Our coaches are now charged with collecting, reviewing, and recording TAPPS paperwork. This means that each student desiring to participate in athletics must have TAPPS paperwork submitted and complete prior to participating in any workouts. Please turn these into your son/daughter's coach. You can also submit your TAPPS paperwork during Eagle Expo at Athletics tents. These papers can be found here and a checklist is below:
- Medical History Form
- Physical Form
- Consent to Treat Form
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Concussion Return to Play Form
- Steroid Parent/Student Notification Form
- If your son/daughter is transferring after beginning 9th grade:
Bullying Incident Report
Book Club - Birthday Book Club
Book Club - Middle School
Field Trip Forms
LCA Notice of Withdrawal Form
Legacy Extended Care
Medication Administration Form
Student Attendance Notification Form
Student Records: Parent Request Form
Tuition Assistance Application
If you have questions about this process, please call 877-326-3278.
Watch D.O.G.S. is a nationwide initiative offered by the National Center for Fathering. It started 10 years ago as just a couple of dads wanting to have a more active role in their child’s education. The program organizes volunteer fathers and father figures and encourages them to be active and positive male role models for the students.
Having the Watch D.O.G.S. on campus will afford men in our community the opportunity to have a physical presence at Legacy and make a positive impact on our students. The men who volunteer for this program will get to interact with their own children and experience the dynamic educational environment first-hand.
Tap here to view the schedule and volunteer.
You can also purchase Watch D.O.G.S. gear at Legacy's South Campus front desk. Shirts for dads are available for $11.99 and hero shirts for kids are available for $11.50.
Yearbook Personalization Options
- Cover Personalization: students in all grades have the opportunity to have their name and/or icon embossed onto their yearbook cover. All orders are due by February 1, 2019.
- Buddy Ads: Now through February 8, 2019, the yearbook staff is offering the opportunity for parents and grandparents to “personalize” the yearbook in a special way with recognition ads. These “Buddy Ads” are open to all LCA students and are available at two levels:
- 1/4 Page for $75
- 1/8 Page for $40
To order, use the forms below. If you have questions, please contact Nancy Western at firstname.lastname@example.org