Student Records RequestParent Request
LCA Request for Student Records
Procedure for requesting student records:
- Parent completes and submits the “Request for Student Records” information below.
- Once the “Request for Student Records” is approved by the Legacy Business Office, student records will be emailed directly to individuals indicated below.
- Please allow 5 business days to process the request.
If the student is withdrawing from Legacy, we will email the items below, directly to the receiving school.
- Report cards
- Standardized testing
- Transcripts (grades 9th– 12th)
If the student is applying for admission at another school, Legacy will email the following items to the parent:
- Current and 2 prior year’s report cards
- Current and 2 prior year’s standardized test scores